Something is brewing. I’ve felt it cultivating since right after Christmas. I have a feeling it’s all going to happen in the same week. This week.
I’ve already come to terms and made the decision not to fight it this time. It’ll be tough for sure, and even tougher if it does all come down this week, but I’ll live.
I thought that I finally had another option. Another choice that wouldn’t leave me stuck here. Unfortunately for me, that option is no longer available to me. Right when I might need it most. That’s ok though, I can’t blame anyone for doing what’s best for him or herself. Especially since I can’t do it for myself.
I guess we’ll just have to wait and see.
To be continued…